Skills for Life
Academy Uniform Info
As a Skills for Life School, we want to prepare our students for the world of work and part of this is giving them a sense of pride in their appearance. We are proud of our students and we want them to be proud of being a part of Greenacre Academy.
All Students at Greenacre Academy should wear:
- Black Blazer with Academy badge
- White Shirt
- Plain Black Trousers (Skinny or Cropped Trousers or Jeans are not permitted)
- Greenacre Tie
- Black School Shoes (Trainers or Plimsolls are not permitted)
Students may wear a black V-neck jumper (Hoodies or sports jackets are not permitted)
For PE, students should wear:
- Plain White Top or Academy Rugby Shirt
- Black Shorts
- Sports Socks or Football Socks
- Trainers or Football Boots
All students should bring their PE kit to lessons regardless of illness or injury as they will be required to act as officials, observers and coaches, acting in a non-physical capacity.
Any pupils not wearing correct uniform may be required to obtain the missing item from the Academy’s Swap-shop; refusal to comply may result in the student being placed in isolation until such time the uniform can be rectified.
To visit the website of our Uniform suppliers please click on this link: http://www.brigade.uk.com/index.php