Skills for Life
Academy Uniform Info
Our uniform is as follows: • Grey skirt / pinafore / trousers
• white polo shirt
• Bottle green sweater / sweatshirt / cardigan
• White socks / black or grey tights
• Green gingham dress (summer)
• Black, flat comfortable shoes (not trainers)
Children are not permitted to wear jewellery (only small, plain stud earrings are acceptable), nail varnish or excessive hair accessories in school.
In order for children to participate fully in PE, a compulsory subject under the National Curriculum, pupils should have their PE kit in school with them during the week. Your child will need the following items in their PE kit:
• Black shorts
• Black tracksuit trousers / jogging bottoms
• Plain red / green / blue / yellow t-shirt (depending on which house your child is in)
• Plimsolls / trainers for outdoor PE
If children wear earrings, they must be removed on PE days.
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Please speak to the main office for more details.